Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Crochet Baby Blanket in Neutral Colors




I received a custom order for this lovely blanket a few days ago; it is going to be so beautiful! I'm making it as a baby shower gift for my clients niece but  they don't know the sex yet. She gave me the colors the couple likes and I chose the color sequence. I think they will love it! It's one of my favorites i've made so far.

Dont forget my spring sale is still going on in my Etsy shop where you can get 20% off your purchase using the offer code SPRING20. Don't miss out on it! It's a great sale, you can even use the discount for custom orders as well, you just have to pay once you confirm your order.

I'm also now on instagram.... @crochetbymonet is my name so go follow me and I will follow you back. 

Time to get back to that beautiful blanket


-Monet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...