Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The latest and greatest

Well my last post I promised to write more, and that didn't happen. I've been busy, I've been away.

I wrote about making some crochet legwarmers for my friends 80's party, well... one happened.

I didn't end up using the crochet pattern I mentioned before; it was too plain and bored me while I crocheted. So I chose another one and I bought this awesome neon yellow yarn I found at Hobby Lobby and had at it. I had less than a week to make them and long story short I only bought enough yarn to make one leg warmer. I don't have a Hobby Lobby where I live and I only have a JoAnn's and Michaels and Wal-Mart where yarn is sold; none had this yarn! So I threw in the towel and said forget it. I went to sears and bought black leg warmers and they were great! 


was gone up to Northern California for about two weeks, spent the entire time with the bestie and her boys on Travis, AFB. Had great fun, great laughs, great food. 

Visited with old friends while there, I used to work with Josh and became close with his wife Christin.

Went to Napa and tasted great wine FOR FREE at V. Sattui Winery where we ate barbeque and took in the great sites of the vineyard.


 Also visited the Jelly Belly Factory, so cute! (Can't photograph much there)

 
Also a big thing for me was I tried Sushi for the first time and loved it! Now every time I think about sushi I want sushi. ;-/ 


All in all it was a great trip and I plan to go back but with the boyfriend in tow. 

In Crochet News: made an Instagram for my projects and things, you can find me under CrochetByMonet so go follow me and I will follow you back. 

I've been busy making new things for the shop, but I will post all of the new and exciting items in a separate post in just a few moments.

Heres a preview: 

            New Items! HEADBANDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...