Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Its been a long while

Wow. I havent written in here in forever. Many things have happened thats for sure. The biggest and greatest thing in my crochet life is that I opened an Etsy shop!! Yay!! I've had it for a good while now and it is starting to pick up greatly. I'm so glad i've chosen to sell my work and make others happy with my things. I have even gotten a few custom orders, which I loved doing.

Right now i'm selling wash cloths and baby blankets. At first it was mainly wash cloths as they are fast and easy to make. Then I sold some baby blankets here and there but now i'm focusing on the blankets. Yesterday I completed the cutest blanket I have EVER made... it's a black and white blanket with a hot pink crocheted border. Ugh, so cute. It's zebra inspired and the cutest thing ever. I wanted to keep it for myself its so cute. I have listed it for sale but its made to order with different border color options. I hope it does well. Its too cute not to!

I'm coming up with new designs everyday hoping to beef up my inventory a bit. Right now it's pretty low. I see some wash cloths coming soon. lol They were pretty popular for awhile anyways.

That's it for now. I plan to write in here more often so, see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...